- National Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- City & Guilds (2382-15) Level 3 - Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 17th Edition Amd 3
- City & Guilds (2392-10) Level 2 - Fundamental Inspection, Testing & Initial Verification
- EAL Level 3 Award In the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- CSCS Gold Skills Card in the Health & Safety Awareness requirements for Engineering Services
- City & Guilds (2382-15) Level 3 - Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 17th Edition
- City & Guilds (2392-10) Level 3 - Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- EAL Level 2 Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers
To disconnect, remove and dispose of say four old night storage heaters and replace with four electric radiators would typically cost around £1,900 inc vat this includes all fixtures, fittings, testing and commissioning.
This based on the assumption that the electrical circuits required for the new radiators meet British Standard BS7671 17th Edition
ProductsThe radiators are guaranteed by the manufacture for the following periods
- 10 years against leaks / faulty housings
- 2 years for all electrical components
- 1 year on all fittings
InstallationIn addition to the above there is also a 6 Year guarantee on all electrical work which is carried out by our sister company Juice Electrical Services of Hailsham
They are also an ideal night storage heater replacement as well as being a neat solution for providing additional heating in the home where adding to a plumbed in system is not a viable option.
The radiator may look as if it is off or not working properly. However this is due to the thermostat controlling the output. If the desired temperature in the room has been reached then the thermostat will stop the radiator from producing any more heat.
This is the most efficient and economical way of heating your home. To find out more please visit our 'how do I save money heating my home page